- Doctor’s degree in Public Law from the Rio de Janeiro State University (2015).
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) from Yale Law School (2009).
- Master’s Degree in Public Law from the Rio de Janeiro State University – UERJ (2008).
- Bachelor’s Degree in law from the Rio de Janeiro State University – UERJ (2003).
Activities and Academic Achievements
- Adjunct Professor of Administrative Law at the Rio de Janeiro State University (UERJ).
- Visiting Professor at FGV Direito Rio (LL.M. in State Law and Regulation).
- Author of many books and articles published in specialized journals.
Other relevant activities and experiences
- Member of Administrative Law Comission and Constitucional Law Comission at Brazilian Lawyers Institute (IAB).
- Member of Brazilian Association for Law and Economics (ABDE).